Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I am 92,000,384,307 milliseconds old.

I was forwarded an excel spreadsheet with formulas so that when you plug in your birthday it tells you how old you are in every time fraction imaginable, before sending your birthday and SSN to the highest bidding identity thief. It was worth it though, because it also gave me some insightful information about myself. My favorite is the last one - "Those who loves me are enemies".

* Thinks far with vision
* Easily influenced by kindness
* Polite and soft-spoken
* Having lots of ideas
* Sensitive
* Active mind
* Hesitating
* Tends to delay
* Choosy and always wants the best
* Temperamental
* Funny and humorous
* Loves to joke
* Good debating skills
* Talkative
* Daydreamer
* Friendly
* Knows how to make friends
* Abiding
* Able to show character
* Easily hurt
* Prone to getting colds
* Loves to dress up
* Takes time to recover when hurt
* Brand conscious
* Executive
* Stubborn
* Those who loves me are enemies

No comments: