Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy Birthday, Addie!

Addie turned one year old on Monday, April 30. I got her up that morning around 7 a.m. and told her "At this exact time one year ago, you caused me a whole lotta pain." She just laughed and threw some fruit onto the floor.

She had a really fun birthday. Grandma Brooke took her to lunch and then Grandpa and Grandma Sievers had a little birthday dinner and party for her at their home. We don't have any pictures because my mom was the only one with a camera and she, of course, still uses film.

But tomorrow... tomorrow is La Fiesta! And then... then we will have scores and scores of pictures of Addie covered in tres leches.

5 comments:

Ingelheim Five said...

Happy Birthday to your cute little one! I hear glowing reports about what a great baby she is. Good job guys! xo

Cameron said...

si se puede! tocman la guitarra! viva la revalucion! viva la fiesta buena!

Jamie & Johnny said...

Oh happy day!! Isn't it amazing that it's been a year. Have so much fun at the party!!! :)

Carlos said...

It was fun. Addie got into tres leches tres leches got into her. She loved the brightly colored balloons, the company and most of all the gifs.

Happy Birthday, Addie. Happy Birthday like the wind.

Sarah said...

Oh My GOSH! She's soooo freaking adorable, I can't even put it in words. She's already a year old and I haven't even gotten my hands on her! *Sniff!* She totally looks like you, Aubrey.