Thursday, December 28, 2006

A year of movie reviews

I really haven't been to very many movies this year. Rather than anxiously awaiting a movie's opening weekend, we usually end up going to the dollar theater on a whim and watching whatever is playing at 7:30. The following is a brief review of every movie I saw in a theater in 2006, beginning with the most recent.

Ratings Key:
1- Liked it - Would Recommend
2 - Liked it ok - Probably Wouldn't Recommend
3 - Didn't like it - Wouldn't Recommend

The Prestige - 3
The Illusionist - 1
Marie Antoinette - 2
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - 1
Click - 1
The Da Vinci Code - 2
Pride and Prejudice - 1
The Sentinel - 2
The Producers - 2
X-Men: The Last Stand - 2
Mission Impossible: III - 2

Most of these I waited to watch at the dollar movies, so take that for what it's worth. I saw a lot of movies on DVD of course, usually because we wanted to wait to watch them edited on Clearplay.

1 comment:

Cameron said...

I didn't see any of those, so I'll take your word on them. We will watch for your recommendations at Blockbuster or the library.