Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Picture taking is not my strongest skill.

We finally got around to printing some pictures for a baby journal I keep for Addie and this was one of them. When I saw it I complained that Snapfish had cut Col's head off. I said so to Col and he said "I think you actually cut my head off when you took that picture." I didn't think that was possible so I looked up the picture on my computer. Sure enough, chopped his head right off.

I hereby officially apologize to Col for cutting his head off, and to Snapfish for blaming them.

5 comments:

Col said...

I just checked the picture we printed and we were both right... you cut my head off, but snapfish cut it off a bit more. You can't even see my eyes in the print.

Scrap Happy said...

Colman's not really the important one in the picture, though -

And FYI, when you're sending a digital print to Snapfish, you either need to re-crop it to a 4x6, or else check the "digital" option box so it will print a 4x5. Otherwise, they crop it themselves to a 4x6.

Aubrey said...

Good to know...

The Dixon Family said...

I kinda like it cut off. Makes it unique.

Courtney said...

It's the artsy fartsy in you.