Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A question for The Captain.

A few of your fans here at work were asking what "How to store cheese" referred to. I explained the sketch from The State to them and tried to explain how funny it was. They just stared at me. I was going to show them the clip that you posted when you first started your blog, but it is no longer available. All my googling efforts were in vain. So I'm wondering... do you know where I can find that clip? I would hate to leave your public waiting.

By the way, you're looking quite skinny in this picture. Eat something!

2 comments:

David said...

A few months ago I noticed that the video clip was no longer on youtube. I was disappointed to say the least. I couldn't find the clip by itself, but I was able to find the whole episode. Luckily it is the first skit.

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2783656?cmpnid=716&pt=sr&refsite=7103

Aubrey said...

We knew you wouldn't disappoint. Now we can all have access to the 3 H's. Head, Heart, and small plastic containers.