Friday, January 05, 2007

My new lotion.

I've been using some stuff called De-Solv-It today. It's kind of like Goo Gone, but doesn't smell as bad and doesn't disappear the minute you bought it from Target. (Not because you used it, but because someone stole it out of your shopping cart.) A co-worker who had also been using it mentioned that it was drying out her hands and she wondered what was in it. I looked at my hands, and they looked like they were coated with paint thinner.

Worried that I had subjected my hands to worse treatment than the usual neglect of never lotioning them, I checked to see what this De-Solv-It was made of. And now I will give you the link, because earlier it would've spoiled the surprise, which is that this stuff is made out of aloe vera and lanolin and is "safe, 100% organic, biodegradable and contains no harsh chemicals".

Imagine my surprise when I found out it's better for my skin than the lotion I never use. Thanks, dtep.

1 comment:

Tatum said...

That is interesting, and I believe it.