Friday, June 16, 2006

Accidental J. Lo Sighting


Did you know that if you just type the letters "lo" in your browser and hit enter, www.jenniferlopez.com is what comes up. I accidentally discovered this when opening my own blog. I typed "lo" and scrolled down to recent sites to pull up mine. To my surprise, Jennifer Lopez appeared on my screen beckoning me to enter her site. Evidently I didn't click onto the recent sites properly, and "lo" alone triggered her site.

My question is, why doesn't http://lostthetouch.blogspot.com/ come up when "lo" is typed in the browser? Who says J. Lo gets priority? I guess it's possible she paid for priority. Rich people. Bah!

1 comment:

Bromley said...

Hi Aubrey, thanks for stopping by my blog. I thought for sure I would spend endless hours talking to myself over there. Imagine my surprise to find a comment on my first post!!

You want your blog to come up high on the list during searches this is what you do. Several times a day, clear your cookies and temporary internet files and go to google or yahoo and do a search for your blog. Pretty soon any time someone does a search using words from the title of your blog you will be popping up pretty high on the list.

By the way, I love the name Adeline. She is beautiful. Don't be in too big of a hurry for her to sit up though cause before you know it boys will be calling and knocking at your door and you will wish she were still tiny and slumped in the corner.