1. Barrett placement. We'd had a hard time getting Addie's barretts to stay in so we copied the way Audrey's was in her hair. It's stayed in all day. Fabulous, absolutely fabulous.
2. Dream feedings. Though this may not have been their idea originally, they sparked our interest in it. We did it last night and it worked like a charm.
3. Pacifier Propping. This really does help. Just to be safe, I've only done it when I'm watching her closely. I guess I should call it Supervised Pacifier Propping.
4. Bottle Propping. We haven't been able to use this one yet, but believe me, we will.
5. Gymboree classes. Though we haven't committed to anything, I reserve the right to steal this idea in the future.