Monday, April 24, 2006

Baby Showers


Look how happy I am. That is because diapers are the best present anyone can give a pregnant woman.

Don't get me wrong - any gift anyone has ever given me has been gratefully accepted and appreciated. However, we have received doubles of some things and some things we couldn't use, so we had to return them. This is usually not a very fun process, especially when no gift receipt was provided. However, with diapers... doubles, triples, fill my house with them and I thank you. I hear they go through about 50 per day so this truly is one thing that we just can't get enough of. Now, onesies - I was originally told you can never have too many of them, but I think you can. We probably have a supply of 2 or 3 per day every day for the first 6 months. No need to do laundry. Ever. Unless we run out of diapers, and then we may be going through more than 3 per day.

No comments: