Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I am growing a person.

So this is probably going to become a "mommy blog". I can tell myself that won't necessarily happen, but let's face it - in about 3 weeks I'm going to have a baby girl, and a lot of what I have to say will involve her to some extent. We'll see exactly to what extent in a few weeks. This is the first time I've posted here in a few months, so at this point I'm not exactly regular anyway. Up to this point I've only posted when I find myself at work in front of a computer with a LOT of time to kill. There will be a hiatus known as maternity leave and then I'll be back here again with the same dilemma.

This, however, does not mean I'm going to change the color of my site to pink. Even if it becomes a mommy blog, it doesn't have to look like one.

My husband's "daddy blog" has pictures. I haven't become that adept yet. If you'd like to check it out, it's http://sweetadeline.tblog.com/

No comments: