Thursday, September 28, 2006

No names are mentioned in this post.

Someone in my household likes to intentionally sing incorrect lyrics to songs. Here are a few samples from this morning:

"Up above the world so bright, like a Simon in the sky..." (real song)
"So tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting around..." (real song)
"The twenty seconds of loneliness..." (real song)

We can thank Sunday Night Karaoke for that last one. And yes, he/she did sing it in a deep, scratchy voice. We like to keep it authentic.

5 comments:

Tatum said...

David does that ALL the time. Once I try and correct him, after it has bothered me too long he then does it intentionally because he knows that it bothers me. Bothering me is funny to him. Boys.

Carlos said...

Hello, Muddah, Hello Faddah is alive and well it appears. In the cottage, there really, truly is cheese.

Courtney said...

I love the song that goes, "lead me guide me, walk beside me, help me find the baby."

Aubrey said...

"teach me all that I must glue..."

robyn said...

oh I, Oh I, Oh I -e- I, dont remember who sang that song!