Thursday, July 27, 2006

Like sands in an hourglass, these are the holes of our lives.



This is a 1 1/2 year collection of paper holes, collected from the 3-hole punches throughout our office from a fellow co-worker who we will call Jen, because that is her name. When I first started working here, I was told about this collection but I forgot about it until today.

I was finishing up a 3-hole punch "project" and removed the tray full of holes to empty it in the trash. Jen was up at my desk and shouted "What are you doing?!" It was then that I remembered the collection. I asked her what she's going to do with them and found out she doesn't know. It was recommended to her (not by me) to start playing pranks on her family by loading up their ceiling fans with these holes, or strategically placing them above car visors. She turned down these ideas and said "These holes will be used at my wedding." All I can say is, I better be invited.

No comments: