Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy 25th Anniversary Birthday!

When the company I work for had its 25th Anniversary, they ordered stickers. I wasn't yet with the company at that time, so I don't know exactly what they used them for, but I do know that they had a lot left over. I've come across full rolls of stickers stashed here and there, and at one point was asked to throw them all out. Unbeknownst to me, a very resourceful co-worker hid them away for a rainy day. Today it's my boss's birthday and it happened to be pouring out.

Does anyone else think my arm & hand look a little wierd in this picture?


3 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

I'm willing to bet that someone loses their job over this. And since you're the only person in the picture, Aubrey, well, it was fun while it lasted, right?

Tiffany said...

My question is did your boss then have little 25th Anniversary stickers allover after sitting in that chair?

Aubrey said...

I sure hope so. She has yet to sit in it, so we'll see tomorrow morning. Looking forward to that is almost as exciting as it would've been if I had tomorrow off for Veterans' Day. Almost.