Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sick of being sick?

Because Adeline is a little under the weather, I took some Airborne medicine to work today. I imagine it comes in many forms, but this particular form is the kind that you drop in water and then drink once it's dissolved.

Though it does fizz quite a bit, it doesn't have the same effect as dropping a mint Mentos into a bottle of Coca Cola. However, I will tell you that if you drop an Airborne tablet into a nearly empty bottle of water and then replace the cap while it dissolves, when you open it, it will pop really loud and scare the crap out of me. I mean you. Hypothetically.

3 comments:

Tatum said...

Zesty orange, yuck.

Lemon-Lime, better.

Courtney said...

Jamie, why don't you tell about your first experience with Airborne? And about how instead of dropping it in water, you put the tab directly in your mouth and started foaming at the mouth.

Aubrey said...

That's funny. I probably would've done that if it wasn't for Col dissolving it before I had a chance to - those tablets look just like the Vitamin C my grandma used to give us.